Image via Deanna Harris.
This recipe is super tasty and a great way to get extra servings of fruits and veggies. It is heart healthy kind of pops are so fudgy and delicious you won’t be able to tell they are healthy! Not only are they delicious, but the pops recipe is very versatile. Add slices of strawberries or blueberries to the moulds and create chocolate dipped berry pops. Or add some mint extract for an even cooler treat. If you love mint 😉
- 2 ripe avocados
- ⅓ cup stevia
- 2 tsp Nature’s Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup almond milk (Read more about milk alternatives for baking)
- Scoop the flesh of the ripen avocado into the bowl of a food processor
- Pulse to gently break up flesh. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is combined and creamy.
- Pour into moulds and place in the freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.
Found on & Inspire by Naturally Savvy.