“You may have heard some of the hype about “Fat Flush Water.” But how exactly does water flush fat out of your system? Clearly, water is not some kind of magic diet supplement. Your body needs enough water every day to keep hydrated and cleanse itself of unwanted materials. Fat deposits that form on the body can be tough to break down and eliminate, but proper nutrition and exercise can help greatly with this.” – Collective Evolution
The Fat Flush Water Recipe
Author: Collective EvolutionIngredients:
- 2 Liters (64 oz.) Purified Water
- 1 Tangerine, sectioned
- ½ Grapefruit, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 4 Peppermint or Spearmint Leaves
- Ice, (made from purified water) optionalHow-to:
- Mix in a pitcher before bed and drink throughout the entire next day. Please consider using organic produce for this. If it is unavailable to you, thoroughly wash the produce before adding it to the water.
- The tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, stabilizes blood sugar, and because they are high in vitamin C, increases fat burned during exercise. Tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, stabilizes blood sugar, and stimulates genes to burn fat.
- The grapefruit will increase metabolic energy, burn fat, and increase energy.
- The cucumber helps you to feel more full and acts is a natural diuretic, which means less bloating and water retention.
- The mint leaves aid in digestion.
p/s: Please be advised that drinking water alone or even this recipe for the water provided above is unlikely to burn fat on its own. This is considered a fat flush, meaning that you will still need to do the exercise that is required to break down the fat so that it can then be eliminated by the body. Proper nutrition also plays a huge role. It’s not about restricting calories, but making sure to get enough calories for your body from healthy, lean, whole foods. At the very least, this tasty water recipe will give you some added nutrients throughout the day, and help to ensure that you are drinking enough. –Collective Evolution, Fitlife.tv.
Remember, Your Energy Matters! – KayChong
About: Kay Chong is currently an energy-based food, constant jet-lag recovering & healing food researcher,blogger, healthy eating lifestyle strategist, and a community pharmacist. Kay shares healthy, healing & recovering food recipes, energy boosting food recipes for flight attendants who travel frequently across different time zones and combating with constant jet lag health issues every day. Every recipes that Kay choose, she will make sure that all the ingredients in each and every recipes that are being shared here is the best, healthiest, toxin-free and contain the most healing energy in it. Why? Because Kay believes that the REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS are the most powerful DRUG that can CURE and PREVENT ANY CHRONIC DISEASES on earth!