Vegan Creamy Chocolate – Avocado Ice Cream
Prep Time: 4 hoursAuthor:JessicaServing: 1 quartIngredients
- 1 – 13.5 ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted (4.5 ounces)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup**
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup water
- Vegan hot fudge, for drizzling
- Vegan Sprinkles, for sprinkling on topHow-To
- Add the avocado and coconut milk to a food processor/blender and pulse together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blending for about 2 minutes until smooth and incorporated, scraping down the bowl once.Ice Cream Machine
- Place all ice cream base into a freezer-safe container in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set up before freezing.
- Freeze the ice cream according to the manufacturer’s instructions for your machine.Without Ice Cream Machine
- Place all ice cream base into a freezer-safe container and place in the…
View original post 115 more words