Do you like waffles? I am a little in love with this. Yet, most of the waffles that been sold and available out there is not totally healthy to eat. I was trying to look for the healthy version of it and i found Lexi’s Clean Kitchen’s waffle recipe! This is a classic, ultimate pumpkin waffle recipe that needs to be your weekend breakfast all throughout the season! They are so yummy that you could not resist to just have one bite! Now, without further ado, let’s dive into Lexi’s recipe world.
Total time: 15 minsIngredients:
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder (GMO, gluten-free)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 pastured cage-free eggs
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Raw Manuka Honey/ Raw Honey, for serving
- Grass-fed butter, for servingHow-to:
- In a bowl combine almond flour, arrowroot, baking powder, and dash of sea salt
- Add in eggs, pumpkin, raw honey and vanilla and mix to combine
- Add in spices
- Heat grass-fed butter in your waffle maker or griddle pan
- Pour in batter and cook as directed by your waffle maker
- Remove and transfer to plate
- Repeat with remaining batter
- Serve hot with pure honey and grass-fed butter
Extra Tips by Jamie Oliver:
- For extra healthy saturated fats and proteins, serve them with toppings like bacon, egg and maple syrup, but you can serve them with berries and yoghurt, or whatever you like.
By consuming healthy saturated fats every single day in different delicious way, you will eventually feel good and look slimmer, muscle leaner and toner. Why? Because saturated animal fat promotes efficient fat metabolism, weight control and provide stable energy levels throughout your day!
Remember, Your Energy Matters! –KayChong
About: Kay Chong is currently an energy-based food, constant jet-lag recovering & healing food researcher,blogger, healthy eating lifestyle strategist, and a community pharmacist. Kay shares healthy, healing & recovering food recipes, energy boosting food recipes for flight attendants who travel frequently across different time zones and combating with constant jet lag health issues every day. Every recipes that Kay choose, she will make sure that all the ingredients in each and every recipes that are being shared here is the best, healthiest, toxin-free and contain the most healing energy in it. Why? Because Kay believes that the REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS are the most powerful DRUG that can CURE and PREVENT ANY CHRONIC DISEASES on earth!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only.The author, Kay Chong is not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician. Kay Chong claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.