You might used to think that you were so incredibly happy and excited with your life and existence in the flight attendants world… and you start blogging your exciting experiences and share your glamour life with others…
And then, one day… you realised that you were was so exhausted and sick that you need a break, a step back moment to put your hectic flying schedule to a halt because your body breaks down due to constant jet lag, commuting, and living in the crash pad so frequent that it was affecting your health, your emotional state, your work performance, and even your ability to function well in your job…
You might scared to open up about your own story, own pain and sufferings behind this glamour job, the one that you have chosen to hide… just because you might not want to disappoint others or let others worried about you and your health conditions…
And then… until certain point in your life, you decide to blog about the actual truth, the truth behind the fairytale for a jetsetter-kind of lifestyle, who have the privilege to be able to travel frequently, exploring, and experiencing different kind of culture around the world…
I am writing here just want to tell you that these are just the start of your series of insidious constant jet lag symptoms due to frequent flying in the sky. And it is time for you to take it seriously and get medical treatment IMMEDIATELY… but it must be a right kind of treatment. Why? Because constant jet lag really matters.
Pain is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional.
Top 5 reasons why constant jet lag matters:
- You chronically, nagging, dragging about experiencing FATIGUE, feeling exhausted, headaches, and lack of energy all the time. AND these are prime symptoms of your liver having trouble – but the true underlying conditions may be CONSTANT JET LAG, due to frequent traveling across different time zones and frequent disruption on normal sleeping patterns and as a result, your body can’t detox well itself.
- You notice that the little crow’s feet on your face, frown lines, forehead lines, dark circles, getting deeper and obvious, and your skin looks “old” and dry…These, too, can be a sign of you having a poor nutrition diet that begins with a CONSTANT JET LAG body that never been treated right away every single time before, during, and after a long haul flight, and a body that always working under high cabin pressure and low humidity levels on airplanes.
- You getting sick easily, feeling gassy, bloated, constipated, etc most of the time, and making your waistline looks “big”, in fact, they are originally small… These can be a sign of your immune system is breaking downdue to ACCUMULATED, REPEATED JET LAG, TRAVEL STRESS, pressure changes due to frequent flying in the sky. In addition, an airplane’s cabin air pressure is much lower than it is at sea level, meaning that the amount of oxygen reaching your brain may be lower when you are flying. And having less oxygen means you may worsen your current jet lag symptoms even more.
- You feel down, you gone through unstable emotional state, and have the feeling of inability to perform well or function well in your job very often… These can be another sign of you having a leaky gut and the true underlying of this condition is CONSTANT JET LAG, which constantly distorted your gut bacteria that have a 24-hour rhythm too that’s linked up to your own sleep-wake cycle! And a leaky gut allow toxins keep pouring into your blood stream and create inflammation. And inflammation causes yourstress hormone (cortisol) imbalance. Imbalance of stress hormone reduces “feel good” hormones in your body, which will then bring down your quality of life.
- You experience generalize long term muscle aches, joint aches, foot pain, and back pain… These chronic inflammations are signs of your body is under stress for too long may be due to CONSTANT JET LAG and travel stress. In addition, researchers have found evidence that jet lag causes“profound disruption” to more than 1,000 genes, including many that are normally drawn upon to maintain, repair and protect the body. In fact, inflammation isn’t always bad, particularly acute inflammation in response to an injury or infection. But chronic inflammation, on the other hand, has been linked with a range of conditions such as heart disease, depression and even cancer. And frequently flying high in sky means that you are frequently expose yourself to radiation from space.
And my message to you is quite simple: As a pharmacist for the past 7 years coming to 8 years, I have seen just about every illness and weakness that the human body can suffer. And i believes that the vast majority of ALL diseases, signs & symptoms mentioned above DO NOT HAVE TO EXIST AT ALL! Why? Because…
- I believe disease is caused by a toxemia which results in cellular level impairment and breakdown within your body, thus paving the way for the multiplications and onslaught germs to thrive in your body.
- Drugs often cause serious side effects, and sometimes even create new diseases. The dubious benefits they afford the patient are at best temporary ONLY! Yet, sadly, the drugs on the market increases geometrically every year as each chemical firm develops its own variation of the compounds.
- Disease can be cured through proper use of correct foods and lifestyle changes!
Every successful chronic diseases prevention, begins with awareness. The first step towards changing your weak epigenetic is awareness. The second step is to make a change. Thus, I would like to congratulate you now as you are already one step closer than you were yesterday towards an energetic body. 🙂
Remember, Your Energy Matters! –KayChong
About: Kay Chong is currently an energy-based food, constant jet-lag recovering & healing food researcher,blogger, healthy eating lifestyle strategist, and a community pharmacist. Kay shares healthy, healing & recovering food recipes, energy boosting food recipes for flight attendants who travel frequently across different time zones and combating with constant jet lag health issues every day. Every recipes that Kay choose, she will make sure that all the ingredients in each and every recipes that are being shared here is the best, healthiest, toxin-free and contain the most healing energy in it. Why? Because Kay believes that the REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS are the most powerful DRUG that can CURE and PREVENT ANY CHRONIC DISEASES on earth!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only.The author, Kay Chong is not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician. Kay Chong claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.
- http://healthletter.mayoclinic.com/editorial/editorial.cfm/i/163/t/Buzzed on inflammation/