In this blog post, I would like to share with you all one of my favourite energy-boosting food…CURRY, so that you will know How To Make Simply Yummy Energy Boosting Chicken Curry , an Indian-inspired Home Dish at your own comfort home.
Below recipe is courtesy of My Natural Family . I love their curry recipe because I can make it fast and make it in a big batch and keep in freezer for next meal! As I am quite a lazy person to prep food everyday, and this recipe food prep method totally suits my food prep style! People like to call me “The Freezer Girl”! LOL. Besides, this curry recipe is FULL of flavour. The sauce is so good and you don’t even miss the carbs! In addition, it has lots of healthy vegetables and NO sugar, as the spices already enough to make up all the taste!
Below recipe is a quick, flavourful recipe for coconut chicken curry, made with zucchini, yellow grape tomatoes, and onion. This Indian-inspired dish makes a great meal when combined with basmati rice, cauliflower “rice”, brown rice, quinoa or even nothing, depending on your diet, according to the My Natural Family. So, without further ado, let’s dive into this yummy curry recipe now…
How To Make Simply Yummy Energy Boosting Chicken Curry?
Simple Paleo Chicken Curry Recipe
Total time: 1 hour
Author: My Natural Family
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 8 Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless), cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 Large Onion, cut into large chunks
- 3 Small Zucchini, Cut in half lengthwise and thickly sliced
- 1 t. Garlic, minced
- 1 T. Curry Powder
- ½ t. Paprika
- 2 t. Coarse Real Salt/ Himalayan Rock Salt
- 2 Cans (about 15 oz each) Coconut Milk
- 1 C. Yellow or Red Grape tomatoes
- Cilantro, to garnishHow-to:
- Heat the coconut oil in a stock pot to high heat. Add the chicken and cook until chicken pieces are browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside, keeping the remaining oil in the stock pot.
- Add the onion and zucchini and saute until lightly browned. Add the garlic, curry powder, paprika, and salt and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken back into the pot, along with the coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover the pot with a lid, and let simmer for 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Add the tomatoes to the pot in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Serve in a bowl with the coconut broth, like a soup. Top with cilantro.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
If you want more anti-inflammatory, sustainable energy-generating foods recipes like this one, or you want to get on track to a healthier eating lifestyle to take any confusion out of the equation, follow my blog!
Remember, Your Energy Matters! –KayChong
About:Kay Chong is currently an energy-generating food blogger, constant jet-lag recovering & healing food researcher, healthy eating lifestyle strategist, and a community pharmacist. Kay shares healthy, healing & recovering food recipes, energy boosting food recipes for flight attendants who travel frequently across different time zones and combating with constant jet lag health issues every day. Every recipes that Kay choose, she will make sure that all the ingredients in each and every recipes that are being shared here is the best, healthiest, toxin-free and contain the most healing energy in it. Why? Because Kay believes that the REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS are the most powerful DRUG that can CURE and PREVENT ANY CHRONIC DISEASES on earth!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only.The author, Kay Chong is not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician. Kay Chong claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.
That’s all for now. Hope you enjoy this recipe and earn the skill on How To Make Simply Yummy Energy Boosting Chicken Curry, An Indian Inspired Home Dish yourself! Gain more energy, less eating out.